Types of Information Collected:
We collect both anonymous and personal information throughout the signup process. Anonymous information could include technical information such as web browser, landing page, exit page, location, and other analytic based items. Each signup scenario will vary, however personal information collected could include, name, phone, email, address, company, and deal volume which is necessary to respond to your request. Other secondary data that may be collected may include IP Address, Cookies, User Agents, Referrers, Requests, and other Engagement Data. Mobile specific data that may be collected may include iOS Identifier for Advertising (IDFA), iOS Identifier for Vendors (IDFV), Android Advertising ID (GAID), Android ID, Application version, Device model, and other phone metadata.
Use of Information:
This information may be used or shared:
- To vendors and service providers who provide technical, billing, marketing and other services to allow them to deliver critical services for ongoing operations and functionality.
- For “Text Me App” features.
- To advertising partners that help us deliver targeted, personalized content to you.
- To law enforcement agencies, regulators, and other government agencies if we are obligated to share information under specific circumstances.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Rocket Agents assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Rocket Agents about our customers is among the assets transferred.
Google Specific Data:
Information obtained from integrated Google services (Gmail, Drive, Calendar, etc.) are done so for the purpose of facilitating CRM features. This data will never be sold or be used as basis of advertising. Data will never be accessed aside from cases of enabling functionality, customer support, or for necessary security purposes outlined with Google’s Limited Usage Requirements.
We may, from time to time, send you an update regarding a new feature or better workflows. These communications are informative and are to help you get the most out of Rocket Agents as we deploy updates.
Be aware that this Website contains links to external sites, which are maintained by other organizations and are not affiliated with this Website and we do not control, endorse, or guarantee privacy standards on these sites. You understand the potential risk of following a link to an external site.
Rocket Agents strives to use available commercially acceptable means of protecting personal information. Be aware, no method of transmission or storage is 100% secure.
You may opt out of communication from us at any time. If you would like to opt out of emails, please click “unsubscribe” in the footer of any email received or simply reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.